- The conference working languages are Croatian and English.
- A single author may take part in the conference with a maximum of 2 (two) papers.
- Papers from the international scientific conference will be published in the conference proceeding, while the best papers (according to the board of reviewers' estimation) will have the opportunity to be published in a special issue of the scientific journal Economic Research-Ekonomska istraživanja (https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rero20/current), with standard article publishing charge.
- In the publishing procedure only papers presented at the conference and written in the English language will be considered.
- The acceptance of papers categorized for publishing in the scentific journal and proceeding impose on the authors the obligation not to publish the same article in another place. The manuscripts will not be returned.
- In the application form author(s) have to provide the statement of proofreading in the English language.
- The papers have to be submitted in digital form by electronic mail:
The editorial board will only accept papers which meet the following requirements:
- The title, abstract and key words (five or six words) have to be written in both the Croatian and English Language.
- The abstract must not exceed 1000 characters.
- Papers should be submitted in MS Word format. A paper should not exceed 16 standard pages.
- Drawings have to be edited in line with the standard graphic and computer technology requirements.
- Photographs should be sharp and of a sufficient contrast (within the DIN A4 format).
- The list of references has to be made in a unique list and cited in the APA format (https://www.apastyle.org/).
- Paper size: A4
- Margins: 2.5 (top, bottom, left, right)
- Font: Times New Roman in size 12 with double-line spacing.
- Alignment: justified
- Title: Bold, printed, centred, size 14pt
- Authors' names (under the title): Normal, centred, 14pt
- Author's institution (under the author's name): Italic type, centred, 12pt
- E-mail address (under the author's name): Normal, centred, 11 pt
- First-level heading (e.g. Introduction, Conclusion) should be in bold with an initial capital letter for any proper nouns.
- Second-level heading should be in bold and italicised with an initial capital letter for any proper nouns.
- Third-level headings should be italicised with an initial capital letter for any proper nouns.
- Fourth-level headings should be in bold, italicised and at the beginning of the paragraph. The text follows immediately after a full stop or other punctuation mark.
- Fifth-level headings should be italicised and at the beginning of the paragraph. The text follows immediately after a full stop or other punctuation mark.