The engagement of researchers in international collaborative projects boosts the development of their career path. It is a possibility of enhancing the scientific excellence and acquiring of new skills. It is also a way to finance further research, test new ideas, purchase research equipment and employ PhD students and assistants with own budget in order to create a competitive research group.
As part of a unified ERA and being a member of the Euraxess network we became visible on the European knowledge map too.
The Partnerships and Projects Office (PPO) offers counselling services for researchers and administrative staff working at or visiting UNIPU. We provide professional advice and administrative support for the preparation of applications to external research funds.
As a Euraxess Local Contact Point we provide free personalised assistance to advice our Postdocs to go abroad, foreign researchers to come to Pula and to inform and help researchers and their family to relocate.
Please do read more under EURAXESS headings.
Services for everyone
Do you have a project idea and are looking for possible ways to implement it and finance it? Or you need support while preparing your proposal? Do you have questions concerning the reporting of your running project?
We support you in the preparatory phase, during the submission and with the management of international research activities.
- Discussing funding strategy with individual researchers and research groups
- Tailoring your application to a given call
- Improving structure and clarity of the application and role of our researchers
- Providing input for non-scientific sections of the application
- Drafting the project budget and ensuring a match between project description and budget
- Advising on how to comply with eligibility criteria and formalities of the funder
- Providing general information about Croatian, European and other large international research programmes
- Organising workshops and meetings.
The PPO provides you with up-to-date information on all national and international research programmes, open calls and novelties in the research and innovation area, especially for H2020, Croatian Science Foundation and prestigious Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions.
We recommend that you contact us as early as possible.
We offer one-to-one coaching service to our postgraduates willing to pursue an academic career offering prospects of enrolling a PhD grant abroad through mainly MSCA calls announced in the Euraxess network or larger national funders.