This decision introduces the necessary measure of mandatory use of face masks or medical masks.
Face masks or medical masks are required to use:
• employees of health care institutions and persons who come to visit patients, if visits are allowed;
• drivers, other employees in public transport and passengers in public transport;
• employees in trade and customers during their stay in stores;
• employees in the hospitality industry who come into contact with guests or participate in the serving and preparation of food, beverages and beverages;
• and other persons who are obliged to do so by the Croatian Institute of Public Health with special instructions and recommendations.
The decision applies from July 13, 2020.